Jigsaw


SoundScape
Quantcast

Friday, April 04, 2008

The Visionary

In a room of pure white
There was a corner of scarlet
Crimson shards of pulchritude
Dripping down from the body above
Creating an inferno in heaven

Bathing in the red, he saw eternal light
The acidic taste arousing him
Lust is wild, coupled with blood
That tastes like souls dipped in wine
Ah, the intoxicating bliss of power

He picks up his bag, looks around intently
Studying the whiteness of the proximity
Enough, he decides. Enough now
He had cleansed this place enough
He moves on, more cities await
__________________________________________________________
Figure this one out :) I write what I see. Don't hold that against me

N

4 comments:

Chetna said...

i bow down to thee oh great master

Anonymous said...

erm... hmmm... *eyebrow thingy*

your moving on from where exactly?? I puzzle over this new journey of yours... but I like... I like very much...

:)

Ramya said...

Every bit of this put a sly grin on my face. Simple pure and beautiful, I say! I think this is among your best pieces!
P.S: You are becoming a stranger...ping me ASAP!

Ramya said...

God damn your use of contrasting words...the more I read you, the more I fall for your work!