Jigsaw


SoundScape
Quantcast

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Rage Redux

Blurred images, hazed vision
Searing heat rips open my head
Azure dreams that breed division
All the time, I'm seeing red

Dying swans, twisted wings
Beauty not needed here
I feel like I am seeing things
And sold my soul to fear

Black hot fire, street desire
Rips the bones from my flesh
Like a ird inside a twisted spire
I feel like I'm fighting barbed mesh

Why am I meant to face this alone
Asking the question time and again
For my sins I have to atone
But dont judge me after I repent

6 comments:

tanjanali said...

i think i like this one best out of all the others... :D nicely done luv!

Naveen George Thomas said...

thanks u gits....

Tanushree Baruah said...

Dying swans, twisted wings
Beauty not needed here
------------------------
Those are my personal favorite...I am glad you don't stick to the usual rhyme scheme in your poetry. Nice.

Naveen George Thomas said...

thanks tanushree.....

Anonymous said...

hey you... obviously u were slighta not thinking wen that last line came out but nice poem...

Sergio A. Ortiz Rivera said...

Starry, Starry Night


Sometimes the sun escapes me


I feel the sting of rapture
Covered by gardenias,
Lost in our wildest dance.
Freedom makes me small
When I'm in your arms,
Forgetting days spent by the deadly tide.


Sometimes night escapes me


And, I forget the fire we built
To keep the night away.
Every word seems to stray
To your touch and smile,
Making me small in so many ways,
Making you big between each shade of gray.


Just the smile in your eyes will
Rescue my empty heart walking away;
Setting sail, putting on veils
For you to remove with your soft hands;
Sailing on a drop of luminescent sand;
Standing by such amazing grace.


When the sun comes out to stray me,


We will kiss and fly away.


copyright 2006