Jigsaw


SoundScape
Quantcast

Friday, February 10, 2006

Rage

I've given everything
With nothing in return
I'm filled with images
That play on every word
No-one to tell me
There's a cloud before my eyes
Not only broken,
I don't know the reason why

This endless sea of tears
The feeling that I'll drown
I'd try to catch them
But they're sure to touch the ground
My world of emptiness
A child without a toy
Forgiving anything
Restore me to my joy


I really dunno where that one came from...i'm just angry i guess.. hehe

4 comments:

Gayatri said...

hey truly well written.. maybe u should blog more often

Gayatri Bhadran said...

wow.. get angry more often.. :P

Anonymous said...

In a moment of madness its done,
the repentance is for the rest of our lives.
You stop to wonder what has just begun,
do you expect to be able to explain?

free verse that just popped in my head as a response to ur poem. its nice to see you still have it in you. - jp

Anonymous said...

i love the ending..