Jigsaw


SoundScape
Quantcast

Monday, February 20, 2006

Pain

Here I stand all alone
Have my mind turned to stone
Have my heart filled up with ice
To avoid Its breaking twice

Thanks to you, my dear old friend
But you can't help. This is the end
Of a tale that wasn't right
I won't have no sleep tonight

It's alright, we'll stay friends
Trusting In my confidence
And Iets say it's just alright
You wont sleep alone tonight

With my heart, with my soul
Some guys cry you bought and sold
They've been strong, young and bold
And they say, play this song again

In my heart, in my soul
I really hate to pay this toll
Should be strong, young and bold
But the only thing I feel is pain

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

After reading this, i don't think i have too many words left to describe wat i'm feeling now... but i think i'm gonna put this up on my desk.. jus to provide some kinda solace!

you're brilliant.. in jus the way u put in words my feelings.. i would jus like to know the background to this poem if its not too personal.

Naveen George Thomas said...

well, my girl left me and this is the net result...

Gayatri Bhadran said...

amazing.. u play well wid words.. d emotions of all broken hearts exactly.. not a single word is outta place..its perfect..