Jigsaw


SoundScape
Quantcast

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

This, as you would probably have guessed by now, is my way of venting, ruminating and generally contemplating. So here goes.

1. I'm becoming a huge fan and practitioner of the Madurai dialect of Tamil. Enna Landha?

2. Life now has no particular direction. I need to focus on something soon.

3. My temper also needs to be fixed. It's not that I'm always angry, but I'm always simmering. And that is the first sign of a sociopath.

4. I'm bursting with ideas for so many things. Somehow having difficulty choosing and expressing them.

5. I am in love. And that's all I'll say.

6. I'm hoping and praying that the project I'm involved with takes off successfully. It will change my life forever, and give me peace. This, I'm sure of. Insha Allah.

7. I thought my emotions had frozen. Apparently they have not :P

8. I want a tattoo. Three tattoos actually. On my left arm, the sloka, "Yadha Yadha Hi dharmasya.......Sambhavami Yuge Yuge" in Sanskrit. On my right arm, "Anbe Sivam, Azhage Sivam, Arive Sivam" in Tamil and at the base of my neck, "Asatho Maa Sad Gamaya, Thamaso Maa Jyothir Gamaya, Mrithyor Maa Amritham Gamaya" in Sanskrit.

9. I have to lose some weight. I've been putting it off for too long. That shall be fixed first.

10. I never thought I'd say this, but I really miss my team at Citi. I really do. Each and every one of those 15.

Thats all for now. Rant over, post over

1 comment:

Ashtray said...

I'm at number four now, and I hope five will follow

:)