Jigsaw


SoundScape
Quantcast

Friday, January 02, 2009

2008 was a whirlwind. It began badly, got worse, then got better, stayed better and then went down a few notches. Last year, I thought things couldn't get worse. And then, Life proceeded to show me that I couldn't possibly have been more wrong. Ah well, c'est la vie I guess. But today something happened that gave me a lot of perspective and hope.

Every now and then, something happens that really blows your mind away. You do something that is completely unexpected. You call someone, expecting the cold shoulder. Instead, you receive warmth. You visit someone, expecting to be rebuffed. Instead, you are received with blessings.

When you least expect it, life hands you a good hand. This year for example. Just two days down, and my cards have improved. Drastically. Here's to more good things to come.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What happened today anna ? Tell that also.

Naveen George Thomas said...

Yaaru ma nee? Thambiya? Thangachiya?

But in reply, some things are better left unsaid.

Anonymous said...

I am a tambi with a big kambi !

Naveen George Thomas said...

yendha yelavo..... either way....you already have my answer

Anonymous said...

enna anna last weekend zara pakkamey varala ?

Naveen George Thomas said...

thou shalt resist temptation :D

staying off alcohol man....