Jigsaw


SoundScape
Quantcast

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Ok I am liking this concept of writing out a list of thoughts. Keeps me sane. Therefore, this is the next list.

1. Drumming gives me peace. I'm not exceptionally brilliant at it, but I'm good enough to be in a kick-ass band.
2. I want to spend an entire day sitting and staring at the ocean, marvelling at how it so beautifully mirrors life - calm, choppy, serene and sometimes scary.
3. I am giving up cigarettes as on Jan 2, 2008. Why Jan 2 because 31st night will extend into the first. Technicalities, you see
4. I still miss her. *sheepish grin*
5. I crash and burn very easily. Therefore, I shall not henceforth.
6. I wrote a short film in which there is a line that says "Love is not love until it's both ways" Now I see how stupid I was.
7. I always believed that love is not enough. I was wrong. If you love, the rest will fall into place.
8. Why am I such a sentimental moron.
9. Truth is, I wouldn't have it any other way.
10. Ilayaraja and MSV rule all.
11. My dream is to direct Rajnikanth before I die. Not before he dies - May he live forever.
12. Come to think of it, apart from the financial motivations, apart from the creative streaks, apart from my disdain for corporate life, apart from all that. Why I want so badly to make movies is because people told me I couldn't.
13. Damn I'm such a rebel.
14. Truth is, I wouldn't have it any other way.
15. I will not die before I own ENIL India, or at least sit on the board.
16. MundhiriPakkoda Productions is going to rock the world.
17. I suddenly came up with an alternate name - USP : Usual Suspects Productions. Let's see
18. I love her. I've always gotten over relationships rather easily. But I can't seem to get this one out of my head. That says something.
19....."whoever you are, or whatever it is that you do, when you really want something, it's because that desire originated in the soul of the universe. It's your mission on earth." ...."And when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to acheive it." - The Alchemist
20. Most people think Che was a fool. I think he's a God.
21. "At the risk of seeming ridiculous, let me say that the true revolutionary is guided by a great feeling of love.” - Che Guevara
22. I have learnt in the past two months that it takes more courage, more love, and more of a spine to clear the air with an old friend. Standing your ground and refusing to budge and rebuild a bridge you burnt is actually the spineless thing to do. It's a self-defense mechanism. It's not wrong, but it's not right either.
23. Nothing in life is worth getting a person you love or a person who loves you angry. Yes, I learn late, but I learn :)
24. I am happier than I was a couple of weeks back, and it is because I learnt this much in two months. Whatever had to happen happened because I needed to learn these things. About myself, about the woman I love, and about life in general. Now I need to act on them.
25. And so I set out, on my journey of action. Insha Allah, all will be fine. Actually, come to think of it, I know it will be fine.

Thennadudaya Sivane Pottri

8 comments:

Rajiv said...

26. This is a wonderful way of writing a blog.
27. can we write a script based on this ...
28. Mundhiri Bakoda productions is gonna rock the world.... i prefer to say this the other way around- THE WORLD WILL BE ROCKED BY MUNDHIRI BAKODA PRODUCTIONS ( TRIBUTE TO THE BOSS - [PERAI KETTALEY SUMMA ATHURUDHILLAI!!!!11)
29. MAJOR SUNDARAJAN IS A CULT ICON.
30. POST OF THANKS
CONSIDERING I HAD A F****D UP DAY @ WORK , THREE THINGS RELIEVED ME

SUB TEXT 1. A GOOD SMOKE
2. MAJOR SUNDARAJAN ( I HOPE U GET IT....:)
3. THIS BLOG ( I CANT BELIEVE AFTER 3 1/2 YEARS OF SURFING THROUGH BLOGS THIS IS THE SECOND EVER BLOG I M COMMENTING ON....)

CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW IS A MALAYALEE.... (AGREED)

AND TOM RIPLEY IS A TAMIL IYER...

NEEDLESS TO SAY WE ROCK......

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHE
HUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUH..........

Anonymous said...

I love to see a learning curve, this one is specially interesting... My boyfriend be with you in your plans for the future... Much love and cheers from me... always...

Vishesh said...

wish ya all the best...and a very happy new year...!!!

Naveen George Thomas said...

a correction to no.18 - i have gotten it out of my head. i will always love her in some way or form, because i gave her one year of myself. but from now, i'm keeping the rest. life is beautiful even without her

Anonymous said...

thank you. your blog has inspired me to start one of my own.. but i really doubt if i can bare my soul like you do. reading your blog helped me gain a perspective on my life. btw i share your reverance and fascinaton for shiva and enjoyed reading your poem.. and yes che absolutely rocks!

Anonymous said...

thank you. your blog has inspired me to start a blog of my own, though i doubt if i'll be able to bare my soul the way you do. reading your blog has helped me put my life in perspective. btw i share your reverance and fascination for lord shiva and i really liked your poem. and yes che absolutely rocks.

Naveen George Thomas said...

anon,

you're more than welcome. but i'd somehow prefer it if you didn't remain anonymous

Laksh.mi said...

hmm, I do the same but somehow I've never put it up on my blog. perhaps I shall!
I would like to bring your attention to no.3 and the blatant flaunting of said thought last saturday at zara's.