Jigsaw


SoundScape
Quantcast

Monday, September 04, 2006

The 4 Seasons

This is a short introductory passage to present to you all, "The 4 Seasons".....

I'm writing what I consider my Magnum Opus. Antonio Vivaldi wrote a series of concertos called The 4 Seasons, exploiting the violin to the extent humanly possible. I am writing a series with the same name, dealing with four emotions. Its a poetic tribute to Emotion in itself, but you know me, I write only dark stuff so my four seasons are nothing but 4 emotions which are Anger, Envy, Loneliness and Fear.

What I am doing is writing four separate poems, and therefore four separate stories which have these emotions linked to them. the last stanza of each poem will explain what role the emotion plays in the story, so to speak. The first one will be on my favourite emotion, Anger......From there, lets see where it goes.....

Cheers

1 comment:

silas said...

my best wishes ! hope it would turn out great!