Jigsaw


SoundScape
Quantcast

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Startup

Hello all... this is my first blog entry ever, so kindly forgive anything which could be deemed unfit.... Since i fancy myself as a bit of a poet, i would like to begin my blogging journey with a poem i wrote a long time ago, for a friend of mine.....so here goes nothing....

Her Dilemma

All her fears slowly came
Creeping up behind her.
She was scared that they would all
Rush up on her and find her.

She lived in the comfortable
Warmth of her abstract.
She did not want him to invade
Her heart's forbidden tract.

Her dilemma was not at all
About what she had to do.
Her dilemma was all about
What she was not to do.

She denied her true feelings
Thinking them to be untrue.
Her mind and her emotions
Swirled like some strange brew.

Her silence he accepted,
But it was what he could not bear.
He thought she felt the same way,
His heart her stillness did tear.

What could have been was not
And what should not have been was.
The result of her dilemma was that
She knew what she had lost.

so there... that was Her Dilemma. its a bit juvenile, but hey...its my first time...and it was written a long time ago...Now, some credit is to be given where it is due....

Meghna, thanks for everything....u know what u did... for those who dont know meghna, pay no attention...its better u don't...

7 comments:

Mercury said...

Very nice...and extremely fitting...u did it mean it about meghs right...??

Oh and welcome to blogosphere!!!

Naveen George Thomas said...

thank u...and yes, its about meghs..

Anonymous said...

Hmm......
fitting huh?? Well im very glad that i`ve inspired poetry(??) and all......but thanks to this, everyone in "blogosphere" now knows wat a confused life i lead!!!
and secondly.....wat the f@%* do u mean that the ppl who dont know me are better off??! how rude!! to anyone reading this and who doesnt know me.... trust me, ur missing out.... and those who know me..... thank ur stars that u know me!!!! lol...anyways good job dante....
MEGHS!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hmm......
fitting huh?? Well im very glad that i`ve inspired poetry(??) and all......but thanks to this, everyone in "blogosphere" now knows wat a confused life i lead!!!
and secondly.....wat the f@%* do u mean that the ppl who dont know me are better off??! how rude!! to anyone reading this and who doesnt know me.... trust me, ur missing out.... and those who know me..... thank ur stars that u know me!!!! lol...anyways good job dante....
MEGHS!!!!!!!!

Naveen George Thomas said...

Nothing like that Meghs...its just that i didn't want general junta racking their brains as to who you were... ppl might stalk you and all....lol

Anonymous said...

machan..... who is this "meghna" babe? can i please have her number??? is she single? even if she isnt, balls to the boyfriend, he can go to hell... pls let me know cause she sounds really adorable! wat does she do? where does she study? i would like to take her out! cheers!

very very interested dude,
abhay

Naveen George Thomas said...

well, abhay, i'm not authorized to give u that information.... for fear of my life...lol